Lâg Tramontane T333DCE-G
Lâg Tramontane T333DCE-G
FatJumbo FatJumbo

«  My eyes still shine! »

Publié le 05/15/11 à 03:17
The Lag T333 Jumbo JCE was made in Japan. Despite my misgivings about the guitars from Asia, I still decided to offer a chance to Lag.

Here we have a very nice guitar and when they discover the beast lets out a cry of joy and wonder: this guitar shines, it really throws!
Now we can have fun in full 20 frets on the neck, until the end thanks to the superb cutaway heel and shortened.
Are identified immediately Studio Lag whose reputation is well established and connected, we will move to the third position for the natural sound of the guitar accentuated.

(Note: The guitar pictured on the notice is not good.)

I've never seen one as nice handle: made of three piece, without polish, satin finish .. it is a pleasure for the eyes and hands!
The guitar is very light, I did not weigh but any guitarist with a small or large gauge is able to bear it on his shoulders with a strap. Obviously access AUXx treble is more than excellent, this is the first time I find myself playing on the 19 fret acoustic guitar.

This guitar is made just for me, who am a fanatic of percussive guitar, of open tuning, open chords of beautiful .. The finish is called gloss varnish, which is a plus is because it will prevent the wood of the guitar to sink faster than a matt varnish or no varnish. We will call the sound of V, that is to say very nice bass and clear highs. I plugged into a Marshall Acoustic, and it's simply wonderful!

I use it for two days now because I'm just receiving it. I had tried many other guitar models including many Lags but my choice is always fell on T333JCE Jumbo. Note that the first impression rose, one immediately notices two things: the wood of the rosette and sides are not the same as in the photo, where you can see a beautiful reddish wood (Lag and sites with even guitar in stock, we say it is Indian rosewood, which I doubt unless it is stained ..). So, we are somewhat disappointed, aesthetic level, but it is quickly proposed wood instead of a beautiful brown streaked with deep black .. The second thing you notice is that the coating finish is gloss, what is not seen in the photo. Do not just rely on the images offered on the internet because I have not found one that sold me (always try a guitar before buying it:]). The last point I would approach has been noticed during the game: head not really finished (but with a little brown shoe polish defects disappear instantly), small wood defects (admittedly, we can not do anything about it, Lag same!), and most importantly, the handle scratched near the Nut! Disappointing after having noticed, we no longer see they .. Fortunately we no longer pay much attention to aesthetics once we start to play. (Note that these addicts have already been noticed by users Lag acoustic and electro-acoustic, and they vary from one model to another ..). Feel free to return your Lag if she has too many defects, which was not the case on mine.

The value for money is very good, it's a simply beautiful guitar, easy to play, mounted with Elixir strings, it is a quasi-faults without