< Tous les avis HDS Cabines Cabine acoustique
Dmdrums-2a Dmdrums-2a

«  A must buy! HDS cab model H »

Published on 08/23/14 at 00:47
Hello everyone,

I bought a car model HDS H in January 2014, so I had a good time (7 months) for my opinion on it.

The results are very positive, as drummer and apartment I had many questions about the effectiveness of the cabin, well no worries, it's a very pleasant comfort.

The color of the car (wood) is at first a bit blah and then eventually got used to it very quickly, it even creates a nice little atmosphere for work.

The ceiling worried me a bit, and like we made it.

The sound quality is there between the material and the acoustic treatment the sound is very pleasant to record even if it is a bit much but that given the size of the cabin and my equipment (a sonor delite 22 October 12 16 playing frankly this is normal) nothing to do with the disgusting sound of my rented room.

For less, well except for the fact that it was rather warm inside (I endure poorly heat ...), there is none, and yet this will be solved soon thanks the HDS team, which leads to them.

On the first cold enough at first, they are very friendly, always available to meet the various and many questions we may have, and believe me, I've had a car !!!
Being in Marseille purchase was not easy but they facilitated me as much as possible thing for me to organize myself.

Just one and a half to set up a booth that size 2 is very convenient too.
After a long search, hesitated to do it myself because of the budget, I do not regret my choice. Result guarantees, removable, possibility of enlarging later possibility of resale definitely convinced me even that price, even if it is rather high quickly pays for my part, I had € 160 per month for My local, 30 minutes from home with schedules, fear of theft etc ...
So I do it again this choice without hesitation, the value for money is excellent.

Finally, they are super nice, super quiet, so I can not recommend them highly !!