EMS Synthi AKS
EMS Synthi AKS
tremble tremble
Publié le 05/10/08 à 09:01
Just to say that opinions Yadji the ( https://rack-analogique.ems.audiofanzine.com/produits/avis/index%2Cidproduit%2C33581%2Cmao%2Caks.html )
But will be an opportunity to get into this type of exercise!
_clavier of 2 octaves 1 / 2 flat copper buttons. Equipped with a super old school with squenceur possibility to implement the Młoda records!
Let's go directly to things srieuses
modules: (dj list published in the forum!)
_3 Tilt sin / tri / sqr with mixer signal and waveshaper to reverse the waveforms, which is rather osc 3 LFO.
_a white noise module
_a filter lowpass 18db rsons! like a TB303!
_A envelloppe chelou well, which can become LFO
_a ring mod that kills!
_A reverb spring beauty!
_2 ENTERED
_2 Outputs with volume, filter, pan per output
_and a wonderful joystick

It's so easy that the manual patch is completely useless.
All modules are fully assignable and can be used via the patch matrix out of the modules on the left and in the top. So gymnastics is: I took my osc 1 on the left, I send it in the filter that I rcupre on the right towards the envelope (and about and do vca a) I takes on the left and the branch in the output. It is now that Poile, I located the triangular signal from the left and I OSC3 sending CONTRL osc1 the filter and then I made the same with 2 osc will CONTRL on 3, and why not do a loop by taking on the osc osc 1 2 ... and yay! ETS is just turning our beautiful knobs, the machine starts howling like an old wolf of the steps!

Sounds ideal sound research, so either the exprimentales or for lanscapes or it must sampler.
Sounds anything but and that's a ralistes we love this synth is a wild bte ... it's true to the sound of nature, type of insects that rpondent is nickel!
This synth Ragit like clockwork (sauvage!), but is totally unstable (grooaar!)
Sounds obtained with the RingMod and reverb are beautiful, but what I prfre is when it surprises me!

I use it for 8 or 9, I love its wildness and nothing I pnible with this machine since it is always a pleasure repatcher!
I think the current rating is largely false survalue because it is incontrlable, I can explain in the CONTRL noon, but Mr. walking 1/3V / October which does not .
But if I see one, I jump on it!