Roland JUNO-60
Roland JUNO-60

Analog Synth from Roland belonging to the Juno series.

petitsynthe petitsynthe
Publié le 12/12/09 à 03:14
Value For Money : Poor
no MIDI, too bad, but it is made to play live! touch is Excellent

super simple ... because limited but ideal as a first polyphonic synth because not too expensive (compared to a Jupiter 8 for example) the manual is useless.

good've owned it about 12 years ago a Jupiter 8, Jupiter 6 and Juno 106 that I sold at the time because it was the beginning of fashion modeling synths analog (VA) as jp 8000, Nord Lead 1 and an1x. Since there is a regret! (Especially given the odds of staggering old style) so I bought after years of VA (micron: bof, the an1x acceptable, KS 4, though, and nordwaves: very good) by putting this synth Price: 650 euros but in good condition and, despite its limitations of synthesis, it rings! So no wonder the analog one returns ... say that I also had a juno-g, which has its name from juno! To make the basic sounds of the early and mid 80s, it is perfect is what I wanted.

I do second flight last week and despite the fact that one can get tired of the long term because very limited summary, I do not think I'll sell it one day, I have a nordwaves among other to more complex sounds. Phatt it sounds good and even if he bit, he does it well! I jumped over a Juno 106 that if it is MIDI, is much less reliable (see related forums) for short, a great value.