Behringer V-Tone Bass BDI21
Behringer V-Tone Bass BDI21

V-Tone Bass BDI21, Bass Amp Simulator from Behringer in the V-Tone series.

narnodel 05/19/2005

Behringer V-Tone Bass BDI21 : narnodel's user review

• Partager
Everything said before t ...
This is a PDAL, even if I find that the footswitch is useless, since disables all functions, and thus makes the sound very poor all of a sudden ...
I find Boter not so bad, the top is still sturdy plastic, but the bottom mtal double rubber anti draping, the PSE pedals out its weight, it has the air sound.

Use could not be more simple, the manual is useless (rigor to know what it means to ground lift), his only intrt is to present some examples that give us the Ides of dpart .

The sound is good! I'm not a bass player requires - besides, I'm not really bass player - but I love the beautiful sound.

I use the pedals connected directly to the mixing desk with a Squier Precision bass. And frankly, I'm glad plutt! Nothing to do with the sound of the bass rotten branch same table. Much warmer, much more INTERESTED. I feel that my string hi-fi has become a bass amp!

I will try to sound clips in insrant links. Try clicking the AA or the appearance of a link.
<ul>
The rglage prsence (http://arno.del.free.fr/basse/Presence.mp3) is really nice, it quivaut the Brightness I have seen on some amps. Here, Hey Joe Bass (Neck pickup, his "SVT Style" of the manual available on the Behringer site, with just over prsence).
The two bands qualiseur, well ... qualise, it works well with bass, whatever.
The Overdrive (http://arno.del.free.fr/basse/Overdrive.mp3) is used sparingly, but it is not bad at all (when you drop the treble). It reminds me of the sound of the dirty 60s rock (here I tried the solo My Generation The Who, neck + bridge pickups, the "Solo" in the manual). However, if you are a lover of big mtalleux distortion or fuzz, do not count on it.
</ul>

Other records (neck pickup, rglages the manual):
- The "Slap (http://arno.del.free.fr/basse/Slap.mp3)".
- To compare, without BDI21 and "Fat Tube (http://arno.del.free.fr/basse/Comparaison.mp3)".
- The "Reggae (http://arno.del.free.fr/basse/Reggae.mp3)".

With regard to the breath, well ... y 'no, unless you go up the treble and prsence background, which all fawns produces a abhorrent.
Behringer prtend site it can be used with a guitar or keyboard, and it's really not a good idea! It's a bass pedals and that's it.

When I have time I will make other mp3 that you can get an ide. If you your kind.

I have since yesterday, I could not put it in all situations, but for now he does not owe me.
I love the rglage "flat" with a little prsence. a ring.
I have not tried other models, I did not invest more than 50 euros, but sounds better than all the tests I've done with bass amps recorded by Line Out.
The report qualitprix is ​​great! 45 euros ... This allowed me to SAVE a bass amp and a microphone for recording. And does not really place.
I find this tool gnial for those who make their recording studio bass.
Behringer thank you!

EDIT May 2011:
Six years later, my pedals dies suddenly ... I do not drop the note, she made me a lot of services for years, dozens and dozens of concerts. I will invest in tech 21, j'espre more sustainable, but the loss of his pedals and trs bad I live since it reminds me not so bad n'tait !