Being anxious to protect my bass, I spent six months looking for the perfect cover (soft gigbag):
- Optimal protection
- Portable and lightweight (I'll snooze in concert and bike, the vault of solid oak and comes with Tolex my bass does not fit my size of a half portion)
- May contain a low left-handed.
- Rockbag (models high end): very expensive ...
- Ritter: out of stock
- Duesenberg leather: my bass did not fit in
- Tribal Planet: Found in France and expensive to do import from the UK
Eventually I found my happiness a Body Glove Hybrid Series Bass éléectrique.
The strengths of the series: cover very solid, fully reinforced with ABS plates, with protective foam dense enough on the edges of the cover. So strong and resistant to shocks in any genre, having my bag in the back by bike, as she banged a transversal too low an underground car park. The cover has resisted so well that I found myself thrown to the ground, without having any bass écratignure ...
For transport: two straps in the back, with central belt and pads so touring bag. a zipper allows you to hide all. A side strap is also available with an attachment to three points (depending on the situation).
Negative aspects of the cover: a center of gravity too high which does not make comfortable transport, and storage spaces especially non-existent, barely enough to put a strap and a jack ...
Excellent value for money, the ultimate instrument gigbag, lightweight, durable and portable ultraprotecteur. I noted 10 if an effort had been made to improve the storage space.
Note that it is quite difficult to get this bag ... Courage, it's worth the effort.