GHS Flea Signature Bass Boomers
GHS Flea Signature Bass Boomers
jackololo jackololo

«  Look no Flea these strings »

Published on 11/25/12 at 10:12
I have mounted a series of concerts.Environ before 6 months. It's time I keep my strings a little prés.Je paper towels at each end of the game and I spend fast freight.
I played with Warwick, the Ernie Ball, D'addario and above. I had to disassemble the DR hi-beam and beam-Fat rinsed my Warwick and mount these GHS promo. Bad plan ... Less effective than DR and percussive, slap really not transcendent and other noise on the rope MI.Comme if the soul vibrated in the turns. In the end, between the DR, not exceptional but expensive and the "Flea signature", there's other strings in my opinion much better value for money ...