GHS Flea Signature Bass Boomers
GHS Flea Signature Bass Boomers
cisco_closer cisco_closer
Published on 12/27/06 at 13:32
This is a hot opinion since I bought and mounted the ropes after this afternoon on my bass LTD b-50 (an excellent bass for an entry-level)

I wanted to change my strings had a year (but obviously well kept as they were just a little damaged) and I chose these signatures Flea.
I love it!
The sound is metallic with a pick, very soft to the finger and downright crazy in slap. The treble is not too gaudy and the bass are striking. I play on a Rumble 100w, and I really felt the difference with my old strings, just for the sound: I had to turn down the volume of the amp to not bring down one of my walls.
I bought these strings € 35 in-store, knowing that a set of Ernie Ball Classic was worth 40 .. I think I made the right choice =)
I do not put ten because I think the sound of these strings is quite pronounced and this might put off some alone, mostly for fans of the game with a pick, the sound is pretty special, very metallic. But to play rock / metal (with a pick, I mean) is the foot.

PS: I was editing maybe later, after testing these strings Repeat '/ live.