Mastering the Ensoniq EPS/ASR Samplers
This book is designed as a tool for using the EPS, EPS-16 Plus, and ASR samplers.
Sam Mims has been creating sounds for Ensoniq keyboards for over 20 years, and was a beta tester and factory sound programmer for many of those keyboards.
According to the publisher, you'll find out:
- How to use drum loops, and make them match your sequencer tempo exactly
- How to sneak in an extra part when your sequencer tracks are all used
- How to create an Ensoniq-format CD-ROM for your sampler
- How to save a damaged floppy disk
- Which SCSI drives work with your sampler
- How to set up, navigate, and optimize a SCSI drive
- How to program an arpeggiator in your sampler (No, it's not using the sequencer!)
- How to free up polyphony
- What those ERROR messages can tell you
- How to troubleshoot problems with your sampler
Pricing & Availability
You can order the book here for $29.95.
Viewers of this article also read...
- AcousticsampleS DrumTasteJazz The DrumTasteJazz is a sonor Jazz Drum Kit, with two toms (10' and 14'), a tamburim, two snares, two rides, a 13' hihat and a 18' bass drum.
- Bela D Media Native Voice Bela D Media has introduced Native Voice, providing the composer with a commanding and evocative tone, according to the company - each soloist singing with an indigenous tongue.
- Ask Video To Distribute Finale 08-09 ASK Video Interactive Media has been appointed the exclusive distributor of The Finale 2008-2009 Tutorial DVD, the video tutorial for Finale 2008 and 2009 produced by MusicWorks Interactive Media.