[AES] Harrison 32cs channel strip announced
Harrison will debut at the AES next week its new 32cs rackable channel strip.
The 32cs is a single-channel strip of the Harrison 32 series consoles. It has the following features:
- Transformer-coupled mic preamp
- High-pass and low-pass filters with Bump feature for the high-pass (resonant boost)
- 4-band semi-parametric EQ with switchable Shelving/Bell modes
- Switchable pre- or post-filter insert point
- Zero-latency mixing/monitoring section with front headphone output
- LED statut indicators above each switch
- Front XLR/jack mic/line input
- Rear XLR mic/line input
- XLR line-level main output with discrete output stage
- XLR Insert in/out
- 2 line-level 2mix XLR inputs
- 2 line-level Monitor XLR outputs
- Blend controls for mixing the 32cs output and the 2mix input
The Harrison 32cs channel strip will be available in December, its price is still to be announced. More info at harrisonconsoles.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rode introduces the Stereo VideoMic X Rode unveils the new version of its stereo microphone for video camera, the Stereo VideoMic X.
- Mackie launches its most affordable mixers Mackie introduces the new Mix series of analog mixers, with three compact and affordable models.
- Tascam introduces the DR-60DmkII portable recorder Tascam announces that they have upgraded the preamps in the DR-60D portable multitrack audio recorder.