VSL Updates Vienna MIR
VSL has updated Vienna MIR to v1.1-1719.
- Group Editor: set focus to group of currently selected instrument.
- Add Instrument dialog: the dialog suggests a General Purpose instrument type when using 3rdparty VSTis.
- Additional instrument type for "Vienna Choir".
- Update of MIR project handling code and underlying libraries to fix random crashes.
- Added error message for users trying to load a not-existing project from recent-projects list.
- Additional error message to inform users about possibly missing .vmi-files when a project cannot be loaded.
- Group Editor: added missing update of group enumeration after removing a group.
- Group Editor: fixed synchronization of group info after removing a group.
- VST Plug-ins: loading presets for plug-ins without GUI failed.
- Additional check to fix randomly frozen MIR icon meter.
- Prevent crashes when an output format gets changed to a setup with too many channels.
- Added a check to prevent multiple instances of MIR running at the same time.
- Fixed VSTi window behavior, size of instrument window could not be changed (neither by the user nor the plugin, e.g., in Kontakt).
- Fixed size of output meter labels (for values between -0 and -10, "-" was not visible).
- Group editor showed old instrument entries after loading a new project.
- Toggling the roomtone button caused unnecessary impulse response updates.
- Additional checks to prevent denormalization problems with instruments sending very low output signals.
Viewers of this article also read...
- EastWest Hollywood Strings EastWest/Quantum Leap has announced that its latest release, Hollywood Strings virtual instrument, is now shipping.
- MeldaProduction Updates All Effects Plugins MeldaProduction has released updates for all its effect plug-ins.
- Propellerhead Updates Record Record 1.0.1 is a free maintenance update that resolves several minor issues in Record 1.0.