[NAMM] SM Pro DIDock Docking Station
Designed to support portable audio devices in the field, the DIDock delivers audio signal conversion from connected devices to a balanced transformer isolated stereo output pair.
"Many portable audio devices tend to introduce increased levels of noise when connected to larger professional PA systems. The DIDock solves many of the issues typically encountered when introducing consumer-based products into professional environments," SM Pro Audio said.
- IPOD compatible docking connector
- 3.5mm line input connector
- Headphone output and rotary level control
- Transformer isolated outputs
- Individual channel GND lift switches
- Rugged metal construction
- Powered by phantom power or 12v external adaptor
The DIDock is housed in a metal chassis and features road-ready connectors for all inputs and outputs.
For more information, visit www.smproaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Behringer Xenix 1002B Behringer introduced its new low noise analog mixer with optional battery operation.
- [NAMM] Behringer C-4 Behringer announced its new pack of 2 professional true condenser microphones for studio recording and live applications.
- [NAMM] ElectroVoice PL24 Electro-Voice introduces the new PL Series of microphones, featuring seven vocal models and three instrument models.