Rogue Amoeba Updates Audio Hijack Pro
Rogue Amoeba has updated Audio Hijack Pro to version 2.9.12.
- With Instant On installed, Audio Hijack Pro no longer requires relaunching Safari in 32-bit mode to capture audio.
- Audio Hijack Pro can now capture audio from Google Chrome and Firefox 4 with no additional setup needed.
- Audio Hijack Pro now supports recording to the WAV audio format.
- The Instant On component has been updated to version 3.0.2, to fix a rare crashing bug.
- Some preliminary bug fixes for Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) have been made. Full Lion support is still forthcoming.
- Small bugs have also been fixed.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Longcat Audio AudioStage 1.2 Longcat Audio Technologies has announced the 1.2 update of AudioStage, their 3D audio authoring and mixing software.
- Voxengo Voxformer 2.6 Voxengo has updated Voxformer, the multi-functional vocal channel strip plug-in, to version 2.6.
- Crysonic SpectraPhy Pro V2 HD Crysonic has announced the release of version 2 of SpectraPhy V2HD, a limiter / maximizer effect plugin for Windows and Mac.