Audio Hijack Pro Updated To v2.9
Rogue Amoeba has updated Audio Hijack Pro to v2.9.
This update now sports a status LCD, as well as a new Recording Bin. It's also now possible to edit the ID3 tags of recordings right from the Recording Bin, with the file inspector.
In addition to the UI overhaul, Audio Hijack Pro 2.9 features many smaller improvements, according to Rogue Amoeba, including new versions of Soundflower for recording System Audio and the LAME MP3 engine for recording MP3 files. Many small bugs have also been fixed, including one when using the Recording Bin, caused by Mac OS X 10.5.6.
Summary of changes:
- New user interface, including a global status LCD and updated Recording Bin with file inspector.
- ID3 tags for recordings can now be edited in the Recording Bin, using the Inspector.
- Fixes a bug introduced in Mac OS X 10.5.6, which could cause a crash with the Recording Bin.
- Now includes Soundflower 1.4.2, for grabbing System Audio.
- The Artwork tag is now supported, for adding art to recordings.
- Timers: Now support scripts for post-processing.
- Recording: Now uses the LAME 3.9.8-2 MP3 encoding engine for recording MP3s.
- Hijacker: Better compatibility with several applications (more Auto-MegaMixing).
- AppleScript: Using scripts with Audio Hijack Pro that use the 'do shell script' command now behave as expected.
- Many small bugs fixed and memory leaks removed.
For more info: www.rogueamoeba.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Puremagnetik Modular Patterns Puremagnetik has released Modular Patterns, a collection of 300+ analog phrases and expressions recorded through a variety of modular synthesizers.
- Sonart Presents Electro Clash Collection Sonart Audio presents Electro Clash, a collection of 1050+ samples and 1.1Gb of house, electro-house & electroclash music loops.
- Loopmasters Coldcut : Sound Science Production duo Coldcut have collaborated with Loopmasters to create Sound Science, a sample library with content described as "spanning multiple genres, from house to hip hop and everywhere in between."