Rogueamoeba Audio Hijack Pro Update
Rogue Amoeba has updated Audio Hijack Pro to v2.9.1.
This new release contains an update to the Instant Hijack component for compatibility with 64-bit processes. In addition, Audio Hijack Pro 2.9.1 also features minor fixes and improvements.
- Audio Hijack Pro now uses Instant Hijack 2.1.1, fixing a crashing bug with 64-bit processes.
- Extras: Older versions of the Soundflower Extra are now properly handled.
- Recording Bin: A bug where the Inspector would incorrectly report bitrates has been fixed.
- Hijacker: A bug where applications without bundle IDs would not hijack has been fixed.
- Performance: A bug where a large amount of timers would cause AHP to launch slowly has been fixed.
- Interface: Several small tweaks for better VoiceOver support have been made.
- Interface: Hotkeys now affect the Quick Record area only, instead of creating new sessions.
- Interface: Many non-urgent errors are now reported in non-modal windows.
More info at www.rogueamoeba.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Wallander Instruments Updates WIVI Wallander Instruments has updated WIVI to v2.22.
- VirSyn Updates All Plug-Ins VirSyn has released updates for all of its effect plug-ins: Bark, Matrix, Prism, Reflect, TDesign and VTape.
- Nassen Rax'n'Trax Update Nassen Software Development has updated RaX'n'TraX to v1.0.9.