Images
1/22
Syntrillium Cool Edit Pro 2.x

Thread COOL EDIT 2.1 PROBLEMS

• 12 replies
  • 12 participants
  • 1 follower
1 COOL EDIT 2.1 PROBLEMS
In the Multi-tracker, say I have a drum track all laid out and I want to record a guitar track over that, when I hit record the damn thing records the drum track onto the new track, so it's just one loud huge drum track, made out of 2 tracks. Does any one understand what I'm saying???? I don't know what the hell to do. Help Please. I've used Cool Edit Pro for sometime now but this problem man came out of no where and I have no clue why.
Show first post
hey guys... im using cool edit 2.1 with a usb headset mic (gaming mic) can't seem to get the cool edit to recognize the mic or have the playback through the headphones. i went in to the settings and set both input and output to the headset but i does nothing. any suggestions? (i know using a gaming mic is crappy but i'm just using it to try out ideas)
:(yea um new to this recording thing an I am trying to record on this Cool Edit Pro 2.1 but everytime i do so my vocals does not seem to come in right with the song its coming in after an then another thing to my vocals like they'll be speeding up some to after i get thew recording the vocal an listen to it
i have sound card lexikon omega,win7,Recently installed autotune 4 in cool edit pro.when i try to run it,give me external error!!!!.i fixed this problem on the device properties ext.controller and i set midi out with a choise microsoft gs wavetable synth.With this choise a problem is solved with autotune and it is running normal.But when i turn microsoft gs wavetable synth appears piano default sound every time when i prezz a button piano sound again please help me i gave up on this.