Kurzweil introduces the Artis 7
Kurzweil unveils the successor the Artis keyboard, the Artist 7 stage piano equipped with a Fatar keybed and shipping with a software editor.
- Fatar TP8 76-note semi-weighted and velocity-sensitive keyboard
- 240 x 64 monochrome LCD display with adjustable contrast
- 128 voices of polyphony
- 16 multitimbral parts (one per MIDI channel)
- Keyboard split/layer with adjustable relative volume
- 256 factory Programs, including the new German Grand Piano and sounds from the PC3 and Kore 64 expansions
- 256 user Programs
- 256 factory Multis with up to 4 independent zones, and 256 user multis
- 3-band EQ with medium sweep and on/off switch
- More than 1000 non editable complex effect chains inside the Programs, with reverbs, delays, chorus, flanger, phaser, EQ, distortion, rotary speaker simulations, compressors and more
- 16 effect units
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 9 sliders
- 3 KB3 control switches
- 1 variation switch
- 2 transpose switches
- 2 inputs for pedals (ships with a switch/sustain pedal)
- 1 input for continuous control pedal
- 2 TRS analog outputs
- 1/8” audio input
- 1/4” headphone output
- MIDI over USB, which also serves for program/multi file transfer to a computer or flash drive and the OS update
- Dimensions: 107.7 x 36 x 11.1cm
- Weight : 12.6kg
- Free downloadable software Editor for the programs and multis
Discover the new Artis 7 at kurzweil.com.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Yamaha unveils DGX-660 portable grand Yamaha presents the DGX-660, a 88-key portable digital piano.
- [NAMM] Roland announces FP-30 digital piano Roland presents the FP-30, a digital piano which aims at offering high-end performance in a compact and transportable design.
- Kawai announces the ES8 digital piano Kawai will launch in September the latest version of their ES series of digital pianos with the ES8.