[Musikmesse] Teenage Engineering OP-1
OP-1 stands for Operator 1: The OP-1 is a pocket size controller for your favorite software sequencer.
Connect it to your laptop and it lets you control your sequencers transport with the common play, stop, rec, forward and rewind. Use it to control your software synthesizers with the 4 rotary encoders and 16 dedicated quick keys for fast selections.
When you disconnect the OP-1 from your computer you get a stand-alone portable wonder-machine with 8 synthesizer models, 8 samplers and effects like Delay, Flutter, Filters and EQ all built in. Use all that synthesizer power to record your work with the sequencer.
"Use the magic step sequencer/arpegiator to get the notes right. If that is not enough use the built in motionsensor that sense every shake or move you make and turn it into really cool sounds. Then relax and sample a beat from the built-in FM radio or memorize a tune by whistle it into the built-in microphone. Play your piece to your friends through the built-in speaker. Or...convert it right away to mp3 and mail it to them," Teenage Engineering says.
On the right side of the case you’ll find all the neccasary connectors.
- 3.5mm input for audio/external microphone
- 3.5mm output for line out /headphones
- 3-pole power-connector for charging the internal battery or for use with power adaptor.
- The power connector itself is the same as used in robotic automation applications
- USB 2.0 port for hooking up your OP to your computer transferring your recorded music
- Two holes special machined for carry strap
- Turn the machine upside-down there are two M6 holes for use with our Studio System parts.
Pricing & Availability
Status: 10-12 months to completion.
Estimated price: TBA.
More info on www.teenageengineering.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Roland FG Connects Free Content Roland Corporation has announced the availability of the FG Connects project on the Roland U.S. Website.
- Eowave Persephone markII The Persephone markII features a new Eowave ribbon and a new synthesis architecture,d esigned to make it possible to play different sounds simulteaneously, to modulate one sound source with another while playing, and more.
- [Musikmesse] Doepfer Dark Energy Dark Energy is a monophonic stand-alone Synthesizer with USB and Midi interface.