- What technical features/characteristics motivated your choice?
Well I only heard good things about it: a scratch amp with unparalleled audio quality. I was already familiar with NI software, having used Traktor in the past, so I was used to the environment.
- For what use?
Mixing techno (MP3s are a lot less heavy than vinyl)
- What is your Setup (Mother Board/CPU/RAM/Disc,...)?
2048 ram ; intel core duo @1.46 Ghz ; dd : 160 go
- With what instruments or systems (console, preamp,DTD...) do you use it and what connection types are there ?
I use it with two vinyl power turntables, 1 cdj 500 , mix vestax pcv 275 , alesis effects air fx
- Did it install without any problems?
Yes there was a problem because I use Vista, after updating the drivers, Vista recognized the scratch amp without any problems.
- Were there any compatibility issues?
as stated above, a problem during installation of the drivers and connecting the scratch amp(wasn't recognized); another annoying issue with Vista is that when i close FS2 and want to re-open it, it gets stuck and Visa shuts it down, it's called "APPCRASH". I solved the problem by right-clicking on the FS2 icon in properties/compatibility/ checking "execute program in XP2 mode". Then right-click - execute as administrator.
- Are the drivers stable?
Yes, but i haven't been using it long enough to say for sure.
- Are they often updated?
No, i have the impression that they aren't being followed up at all, despite the fact that Major Audio(distributor) gave me perfect technical assistance!
- For how long have you been using it?
What thing do you like most/least about it?
the latency between the vinyl and the software, the sound is very good (using mp3s at 320 of course)
- Did you try many other models before getting this one?
no, i was hesitating between FS2 and serato
- What is your opinion about the value for the price? good
-Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice?...
Yes without a doubt.
- What technical specifications have motivated your choice?
What motivated my choice is the product quality, ease of handling and have tried for 12 hours before choosing (I made a fool of the trial before choosing m'tais because I have done well with Serato)
- For what purpose?
Mix in the evening and self-production. This is a dream for all DJs. Vive Final Scratch 2!
- What is your config (Map mother / CPU / Ram / Hard, ...)?
Mother: ASUS CPU: AMD Athlon 64, DD 320 Go, 7200 rev / min
- Which instruments or systems (console, prampli, DTD ...) you use it and how connections ...?
I use two Technics SL1210MK2 and VESTAX PMC-07 PRO
- Installation is it done without problem?
Yes, the installation is done without problem, to say, I think that even my cat could insaller. You see.
- Have you encountered the incompatibilits?
No, I have encountered no imcompatibilits, <p class="bbcode-offtopic"> Off topic: <span>except upstairs neighbor who can not go on, she kindly asked me to make less noise with my music, but since I FS2, j'peut empcher me more! !!!dropoff window So it comes from time to time and then I rgle incompatibilits of this problem. And! It's great !!!</span> Thank <span>compliant</span> FS2
- Is Gnrale configuration is easy?
Yes, the configuration is beautifully Gnrale think. And very easy. Finally it all depends what you mean by easy: for example Serato, it is not easy but no pro with 2 rglages on FS2 y 'more than anything but it is very very PRO.
- Is the manual is clear and sufficient? ...?
The manual in FRENCH (I press franais for Serato, I know I'm too can be against him, but he m 'of many) is superbly rdig.
- Are the drivers stable?
The drivers are completely stable on two points: The sound is superb and the stability of the hardware too. Wow, that's gniale.
- Are they often put day?
There are more than up days in a time of dsacord between Stanton and NI but srieux not put day needs, the program works perfectly, saying nothing.
- What software do you use most often?
I use Final Scratch 2 provides with purchase. It is a marvel. That certain person could blame him is to not have built-in effects. I have no need. I do like with real vinyl records. Finally, for those looking for a prog PRO and effects, choose FS2 is a guarantee of quality you can install more TRAKTOR DJ 3 o DECKADANCE.Tous both superb.
- What you get lag?
Latency, I 4 o 5, I do not know, in any case it is the instant RESPONSE without Ausun bp and with incredible quality.
- How many tracks you record / play simultaneously ...?
4 Concurrent Tracks with my CPU 25%
- How long have you use it?
I use it for 3 weeks, it is gniale
- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
What I like the most is the instant answer, the sound is really beautiful, amazing, the final scratch which is very very very good quality and above all the world told me since I FS2 my sound is the best of the region. And its been fun.
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
I tried MixVibes PRO 6, Serato Scratch Live before. Mixvibes, not bad. Serato, blah blah.
- How do you report qualitprix?
Super good !!!! I command the USA
- With the exprience, you do again this choice ...?
With my experience, I would jump on FS2 first, and I would not change as I did.