Numark Mixtrack Pro III

Mixtrack Pro III, MIDI Control Surface for DJ from Numark.

• Increase or decrease font size
  • RSS

All user reviews of 4/5 for the Numark Mixtrack Pro III

Average Score:4.0(4/5 based on 1 review)
 1 user review100 %
Audience: Advanced users Value For Money : Excellent
View price information
ish'em04/27/2017

ish'em's review"It rocks!"

Numark Mixtrack Pro III
I bought the mixtrack pro 3 to replace my aging Vestax VCI-100.
I intend to use it for mixing in bars and parties. I’ve owned it for a month now.
I especially like the integrated audio interface and the total integration with Serato Dj.
The jogs are nice. There are 4 cue points per song. Several loop modes, manual, automatic and a mode for launching loops.
The FX management is quite interesting. You have three switches and a touch strip to control FX levels. Assigning the FX can be done simply and there’s a tap tempo mode to control quantization. VU-meters are efficient ans headphones can be managed with the cue per deck and mixing the headphone volume.. It also has lopass and hipass filters. Sinally, the browse key is very practical – a click to go further in browsing and shift+click to go back.

Lately, a TSI allowing setting and compatibility with Traktor Pro 2 was uploaded on tracktorbible. It works sensibly the same.

Although not an experienced DJ (I’m a composer first), I believe this controller to be able to satisfy both beginners and advanced users.

A real jewel of a device.