Numark Mixtrack Pro
Numark Mixtrack Pro

MIDI Control Surface for DJ from Numark .

Public price: $249 incl. VAT
djxavekinox djxavekinox

«  few defects »

Publié le 03/22/11 à 00:44
I've had a week and I am very happy. At first I wanted to buy a mixtrack (single) and I opted for the pro because it has the integrated sound card (map numark dj IO). It plugs the headphone amplifier and its output above the back is gone!
The software is supplied with Virtual DJ (version 6.2 LE came with my controller). His works pretty well. I had a little trouble to set the fastest time in the program options at first, but I finally found a setting that suits me.

Positives:
Pleasant to use and very intuitive.
sound card with very good quality and very punchy.
The large jogs.
Its price seems more than correct.

Negatives:
Very little actually. The plastic look a little bit put off at first, but it's strong!
what bothers me a bit is how you do the self loops.
Let me explain: In fact there are two modes to loop, auto or manual.
In manual, the Silk-screen Printing corresponds to what the software (in = inlet, out = out + looping and looping relopp =)
on the other hand, car, there must follow the screen in red on the controller (in = loop / 2, out = closure or not and reloop loop = x2) is not very logical to put out in the cordon and reloop in multiplier.
Anyway, the choice of the duration of self looping must be done before launching the mouse very often which is a shame, but there must be a way to reprogram the noon (mapper).

That's just what bothers me.

Otherwise, if you hesitate to buy it, I can tell you, go there go for it! This is well above the hercules dj squeaker squeaker and jog at (strength, sensitivity and scratch) is really on top.