• Increase or decrease font size
ouizzzer 11/25/2008

Fernandes FSG 120 : ouizzzer's user review

Made in Japan-year 78/79.
-2 Sleeves 20 frets, 4 double coils.
-Tune-o-matic.
-1 Selector 3 positions: 6 on/12 off, 6 off/12 one, 6 on/12 it. A conventional 3-position selector micro neck / bridge. 2 volume and 2 tone.
-Handles very thin (ja do not know the profiles Gibby), much thinner than those of SG I've tried.
Basic features of a Les Paul or SG .... I am in love!

-The sleeves are VERY pleasant, to my taste.
-CSCA to acute gnial not, but hey, what is correct for aay do with a guitar like that.
-While standing, the guitar tends address ct heads, my sense is his weak point, but it is far from being unplayable even when, eh! Seated is super comfortable, nothing moves.
-On his own fate on the 6 string neck pickup with the tone 5 / 6 is a pure bonheur.Pas much to envy a good Gibby!

It suits me perfectly, even though sometimes I wish she will separate them, Part 6 string is equivalent, level tone, the guitars more CHRISTIAN Made in USA (I eu)! . It is very close to the "T" buckers Gibby, good rock 70's perspective! I had no other to compare 12-string electric, but sounds! To you the "Hotel California" and company ...

- For how long have you been using it?
9 months.
- What is the specific feature you like best, the least?
Neck Twin / Twin neck!
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
- How do you report qualitprix?
Excellent, given its rarity and the overall quality instrument (bought 700euros hand obviously).
- With the exprience, you do again this election? Yes ... and re-yes!