Guild D55
steflocomat steflocomat
Publié le 10/18/07 à 08:41
Quote:
Guild D 55 United States

Channel agable enough, but it will be nine high enough to settle a
no pan coupbr /> good shape and holding enjoyable balance of the fund on the leg
I am not DSOL the "sound" of my normment no bass no sound projection
her silent little too new to be but in any case I sold away and I just received a Martin D35 and it's frankly poustouflant the sound is remarkable what guitar! I recommend it for same price range

Very hard to say because with a scratch that does not sound it
very difficult to play his style

I like the bass and especially the projection none of this on the guild dsolbr /> otherwise it is very beautiful violin making is impeccable

I have kept and sold 8 days
It caused my normment
-My first was a Martin D1 then I had a Taylor 414 CE not satisfied either c'tait better than the guild but not low and the system of blowing terribly prampli
Guild D 55 then and now this morning the Martin D 35 I wanted to test other high-end guitar and I came back to Martin
Quality-price ratio hard to tell reading above
- I do not refer this choice more than taylor and guild
I keep my Martin D35 plus she is very beautiful but her!