Voxengo AcuDrums Update
Voxengo announces the update of the Voxengo AcuDrums drum sample library.
The following items were added:
- Snare Drum 1365 PL-RF-A: 13-inch (6.5-inch deep) multi-ply multi-wood snare drum with "a soft melodic sound, naturally panned to the right side a bit." 1440 WAV sample files total. - www.voxengo.com/product/acd-sd1365-pl-rf-a
- Ride Cymbal 22 SB-ART-M: 22-inch ride cymbal, with "a damped smoky sound character." 740 WAV sample files total. - www.voxengo.com/product/acd-rc22-sb-art-m
- Snare Drum 1455 PL-KOA-A: 14-inch (5.5-inch deep) koa wood snare drum with "a dry thin sound." 1590 WAV sample files total. - www.voxengo.com/product/acd-sd1455-pl-koa-a
Pricing & Availability:
Samples of individual instruments can be purchased separately or in custom bundles (a discount may apply), with the prices currently ranging from USD 8.95 to USD 18.95 per instrument.
Samples can be auditioned and purchased at the Voxengo website: www.voxengo.com/group/drum-samples
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.