Duesenberg launches the Caribou guitar
Duesenberg has started to distribute its new Caribou guitar, a new solibody surf and California-inspired model.
The Duesenberg Caribou sports a new design that reminds of the Jaguar, but with F hole and a Tremola, but the headstock is more Gibso-inspired. It comes equipped with two Duesenberg Single Twin single coil pickups designed specifically for this guitar and a humbucker.
- Solidbody alder body
- Flat top with one F hole
- Set-in one piece maple neck, D shape
- Indian rosewood fingerboard with 12" radius, 22 jumbo frets and pearl Dot inlays
- Nut width: 1.67"
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Black veneer headstock
- Cream binding
- Duesenberg Z-Tuners with "Art Diego" buttons
- 2 Duesenberg Single Twin single coil neck and center pickups, Duesenberg Grand Vintage Humbucker bridge pickup
- 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way blade pickup switch
- 3 bridge types of your choice: wraparound (DCB-NB), standard with steel saddles (DCB-CG) or Deluxe Tremola (Tremolo DCB-CG)
- Nickel hardware
- Custom gold pickguard
- Cyan Green and Narvik Blue finishes
- Optional hardshell
The Duesenberg Caribou retails for 1590€. More details at duesenberg.de.