The T.bone MB85 Beta
The T.bone MB85 Beta
roland1961 roland1961

«  EXCELLENT UNDER CONDITIONS »

Publié le 12/17/10 à 13:45
Purchased for singing in a rock band Blues general and also for animation serves me at parties.

I have 3 in my possession, I often had occasion to try other mics.

His first defect is his trademark, and obviously if it is not marked SHURE some rank it quickly to the rank stew of good to throw in the trash. I'm personally not work like this, I prefer to do my personal opinion
His second small flaw is that, as its sensitivity needs adjusting gain a little high, he'd better be on foot as it is sensitive to handling, isolation of its carcass letting the noise .

Finally, for the price, 3 year warranty and rendering the product do not hesitate a moment, the more it allows you to have own gear both visually and by using and which throw mics in the bin under the recycling I am willing to take them back. 're making me blush .....