Vintage Tony Butler Signature Bass
Vintage guitars has joined with bassist Tony Butler to create the first Vintage signature bass.
The Vintage Tony Butler Signature bass (V4MTB) joins the V4 bass range. Based around the V4's specifications, Tony's bass features a gloss black body and matching scratchplate, with a one-piece maple neck and a maple fingerboard.
Chrome Wilkinson hardware completes the look, and the split-coil Wilkinson pickup adds sounds designed to give low-end rumble.
Vintage Tony Butler V4 Series Specs
- Body: Eastern Poplar
- Neck: One-Piece Maple – Bolt-On
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Scale: 34"/864mm
- Frets: 20
- Scratchplate: Black/White/Black
- Neck Inlays: Black Dot
- Tuners: Wilkinson WJBL200
- Bridge: Wilkinson WBBCCR
- Pickups: Wilkinson WPB
- Hardware: Chrome
- Finish: Gloss Black
- Controls: 1 x Volume/ 1 x Tone (Note: Tony Butler disconnects the tone pot on his basses, but the Vintage V4MTB features a working Tone control)
Pricing & Availability:
The Vintage V4MTB retails at £299, and is in shops now. Vintage guitars and basses are distributed worldwide by John Hornby Skewes & Co. Ltd.
For more information, click on the links below, and click on this link to see Tony introducing the bass: www.jhs.co.uk/vintagebass.html#tb
Viewers of this article also read...
- Roland CB120XL Cube Bass Review If Ikutaro Kakehashi named his company with this typical European name, it wasn't to honor the famous traditional song of heroic deeds. Since its inception the company has been committed to export, and the first goal of its founder was to find a name that was easy to spell and original enough to attract attention.
- New Fender Modern Player Series Models Fender introduceq its latest line of instruments, the new Modern Player Series.
- Gibson Krist Novoselic Signature RD Bass Coming up on the heels of the new Fender models inspired by Nirvana, Gibson introduces the Krist Novoselic Signature RD Bass in celebration of the 20th anniversary of the release of Nevermind.