- Présets configuration is really easy. There's is also an EZ edit for even more quickness.
- The LCD screen and the effect chain diagram are well designed: in one look you see the active effects
- classic effects are ok, but it seemed to me that they sounded différent than the boss pédals.
- you can also find some "exotic" effects like the feedbacker, accoustic simulator etc. Some of them are cheap and some are really interesting (like the accoustic simulator used with the pickup simulator)
- Hated the "tube heads distorsions simulators", sounded thin and lifeless to me (Probably my fault: at that time i connected the GT3 in front of a transistor amp but didn't set the 3 band EQ as the manual advice)
- been using it for 2 years
- clearly designed for live applications, built like a tank.
- a cool all-in-one multifx, cheap nowadays