Reason Studios Reason 3.0

All user reviews for the Reason Studios Reason 3.0

Electronic Music Sequencer from Reason Studios belonging to the Reason series

( 4.6/5 based on 42 reviews )
29 reviews
11 reviews
Audience: Beginners
  • FP UserFP User

Reason Studios Reason 3.0Published on 10/31/08 at 16:00
    Every single feature in reason is hot! The only thing they should have incorporated is a way to pitch a sample without changing its speed and length like in FL Studio's sampler.

Price paid

$200

Alot of features but really simple to understand and use. Great Stuff!!

The sound quality is awsome, great built in samples!

The quality is awsome, no crashes as yet.

I absolutely love it! it's a real studio!

Originally posted on FutureProducers.com
    Posted by: cyptm ( 3-, 2006)
  • FP UserFP User

Reason Studios Reason 3.0Published on 10/31/08 at 16:00
    I love the workflow of Reason, I can change things on the fly. For instance Reason allows me to change the cabling real quick from one one module into another. I love how it doesn't take that much cpu power, which is great.

$400 plus tax

At first it was pretty challenging however after a couple hours I figured out the concept of how everything worked.

Since reason does not support vst, they "force" the users to create their own unique sounds, thus making the users more creative. Other than that, the stock sounds are good but needed to be eq'ed for that fatter/fuller sound.

I've never had any problems, propellerheads are great because they allow …

$400 plus tax

I've never had any problems, propellerheads are great because they allow the users to download patches for glitches and such.

Reason is my arsenal, it is the center piece of my studio.

Originally posted on FutureProducers.com
    Posted by: phenombeats ( 3-, 2006)