Cycling'74 Max/MSP Updated To v5.0.7
Cycling '74 has updated Max/MSP to v5.0.7. They say the free runtime has also been updated.
- Textbutton: blinktime attribute allows you to change the blinking time in button mode.
- Improved max application performance during and shortly after launching the application, and reduced the time required to start Max.
- Jit.qt.movie: fix for off-by-one error when getting and setting loop points.
- Anything based on linklist_sort() is much faster for lists with lots of elements.
- Windows: adding a folder with lots (i.e. 1000) of files to the search path is much faster.
- Filebrowser: information about internal objects and patchers saved in ref pages now properly displays in the file browser preview pane.
- Strippath:fix for stripping folder names with trailing path separator characters.
- VST~:compatibility with latest waveshell: new subname message, new printids message, new ability to specify a subname as a second argument to the plug message.
- Fixed crash loading patcher file that has a UI object name as the text of a newobj.
- Fixed "Align Connections" problem where objects keep moving to the right when multiple connections exist between the same two selected objects.
- Pattrstorage: fix for exp/pow interpolation mode.
- Pattrstorage: unnamed slots output '<(unnamed)>' in response to the 'getslotname' message, as documented.
- Meter~: display will now go to zero when disconnected from audio input.
- Rewire~: no longer crashes when receiving a midi message while another ReWire mixer application was initially running.
- Pipe: fixed clock message.
- Delay~: maxsize now works even when the object does not have arguments.
- Thispatcher: script new to thispatcher when creating a hidden object can now set the scripting name properly.
- Key / keyup: control keys now report appropriate ascii values out first outlet.
- Key / keyup on windows: fourth outlet is now consistent with mac: a-z keys are reported with lowercase ascii values.
- Makenote: unpacked list of four ints now sets channel number properly.
- OMX objects now work at any signal vector size between 1 and 2048.
- LCD: sprite content now included in PNG files created with writepict message.
- Fix for drawpict message to lcd not drawing in some situations.
- Fixed crash dragging a patcher from the filebrowser over a bpatcher object in a locked patcher.
- Fixes for udp.send limitations and udp.send/recv crashes.
- Poke~: no longer offset when the channel is improperly set.
- New objects now trigger DSP chain rebuild after doing something bad with poly~ (setting its patcher name to something that is not a patcher).
- Creating new MSP objects now reliably restarts audio.
- Cellbock: Updated to provide a new 'refresh message' (to avoid the repeated use of the 'refer' message), and to allow a '0' refresh interval for matrix and coll references.
- Jit.expr: fix for non symbol expressions-e.g. float or integer only.
- Mxj list.Mth: now instantiates properly.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Voxengo VariSaturator Updated To v1.6 Voxengo has updated VariSaturator to v1.6.
- D16 Group Nithonat Feature List D16 Group has revealed the full feature list for Nithonat and announced that it is now available for pre-order.
- TAL-Elek7ro [Freeware] Togu Audio Line has released version 0.9 of TAL-Elek7ro, a new virtual analog synth with some special features like oscillator hard-sync and frequency modulation.