Fender Classic Player 60s Baja Telecaster
Fender adds to its Classic Player series a new version of the Baja Telecaster designed by Master Builder Chris Flemming from the Custom Shop.
The “60s Baja Telecaster is an evolution of the original Baja Tele design that Flemming had created for the Classic Player Series, with typical 60s aesthetic and sonic appointments.
- Alder body
- Bolt-on maple neck with 60s C shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with 9.5” radius, 21 medium jumbo frets and Dot inlays
- Nut width: 1.650”
- Scale length: 25.5”
- Vintage style tuners
- 4-bolt plate with “Custom Shop Designed” engraved
- 2 American Vintage ’58 Tele (bridge) and ’52 Tele (neck) single coil pickups
- Master volume and tone, S-1 phase switch and 4-way pickup switch
- 3 Barrel steel saddle bridge and string-through-body
- 3-ply Parchment pickguard
- Nickel/chrome hardware
- Available finishes: 3-color Sunburst, Candy Apple Red and Faded Sonic Blue
US suggested price is $799.99. You’ll find more info about this new Classic Player 60s Baja Telecaster at www.fender.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- 3 Fender Modern Player Short Scale versions Fender decided to offer three of its Modern Player instruments in a Short Scale edition, a version intended for kids, among others.
- New Fender Custom Shop Master Design Series For the Stratocaster 60th Anniversary celebration, Fender asked their Custom Shop Master Builders to create the model of their dreams.
- New Fender Custom Shop Artisan Series The Fender Custom Shop celebrates the 60th Anniversary of the Stratocaster guitar with two new series. Let’s have a look at the Artisan models.