[Musikmesse] Rupert Neve 5060 Centerpiece mixer
Rupert Neve finally unveiled this morning at Musikmesse its new 5060 Centerpiece desktop analogue mixer with DAW control capacities.
The Rupert Neve 5060 Centerpiece is an desktop analogue Class A mixer that features 24 inputs and 2 outputs, which can control the transport functions of your DAW via USB or MIDI. It features the center part of the 5088 console and offers the following functionalities:
- 8 stereo inputs with four 100mm faders, mute and passive stereo inserts per input pair
- 8 stereo aux inputs with rotary controllers
- Master track with 100mm fader and transformer-coupled stereo insert
- Talkback section with level and output assignation (1-2 and 3-4)
- Silk and Texture features
- Monitoring section with 4 sources, 4 destinations and large 21-position level encoder
- Headphone output with dedicated level
- DIM button and level
- Transport section for any DAW with jog wheel, transport buttons and a button for creating markers
- 2 VU-meters
The Neve 5060 Centerpiece mixer will be available in May for $7995 (MSRP). More details at rupertneve.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] More details about Magneto We announced it yesterday, sE Electronics introduces at Musikmesse the Magneto condenser microphone which will retail for only 99€.
- [Musikmesse] RME introduces the OctaMIC XTC preamp RME has introduced this morning at Musikmesse its new 8-channel multifunction OctaMIC XTC preamp.
- [Musikmesse] Yamaha renews its HS monitors Yamaha will unveil today at Musikmesse the new HS active monitor generation, with three 5", 6.5" and 8" monitors and an 8" subwoofer.