Harrison Mixbus 2.3 adds new plug-ins
Harrison Consoles has updated its Mixbus to version 2.3, and introduces a new plug-in series for the DAW.
With this update, Harrison introduces a new LV2 plug-in series called X-Tools, which retains some of the processors used on the Harrison digital mixers. Three plug-ins are currently available:
- XT-ME Mastering Equalizer: a 31-band mastering EQ with high and low-pass filters, trim and momentary bypasses. It is available for the introductory price of $79 instead of $109.
- XT-MC Multiband Compressor: a 4-band compressor with threshold, crossover frequency and width per band, as well as global threshold, attack, release, knee, makeup and LF trim, and 5 presets are included. Introductory price is $79 instead of $109.
- XT-EQ Equalizer: a 10-band EQ which regular price is $49 but you can get it now for $39.
Harrison adds that the plug-ins come pre-installed in Mixbus 2.3, registered user will receive an e-mail notification about how to get the licenses.
The 2.3 Mixbus update also adds various enhancements, including for routing and editing and also corrects some bugs reported by the users of the DAW.
In this occasion, the Harrison Mixbus DAW is available for the special price of $39 instead of $219 until June 12th. More info at www.harrisonconsoles.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Drum Drops launches a drum pack for Kontakt Drum Drops has released the NI Kontakt Pack, a 1963 vintage Premier Outfit 54 drum sample library for Kontakt 4.
- Tannoy updates QFlex BeamEngine software Tannoy announces the release of v1.25b2 update of its BeamEngine control software for the QFlex array range.
- -50% off MSI Dreamscape During a limited time, the Dreamscape reverb VST plug-in is on sale at Minimal System Instruments webstore.