Linux MultiMedia Studio (LMMS) Updated
Linux MultiMedia Studio (LMMS) was recently updated to version 0.4.10 for both Windows and Linux.
This version is a maintenance release of the 0.4.x series. It fixes most of the bugs found in version 0.4.9, according to the company;
Announced summary of changes for version 0.4.10
- Autosave every minute and recover upon crash.
- NotePlayHandle: send correct MidiNoteOff events if base note changed.
- Audio: Re-enabled PortAudio back-end.
- PeakControllerEffect: save and load all settings.
- SongEditor: added autoscroll.
- SongEditor: always bring up to front after loading a project.
- Add BB track when adding track to empty BB editor.
- ControllerView: fixed minor artifacts at widget drop shadow.
- ControllerRackView: fixed widget size issues after closing.
- Fixed various typos.
- SpectrumAnalyzer: fixed multiple instantiations.
- PeakController: initial work on attack- and decay-support.
- Updated CALF LADSPA plugins.
- Sf2Player: load default soundfont upon instantiation.
- Fixed CMT LADSPA plugins build on Linux.
- Fixed loading VST plugins on Win64.
- Added support for 32 bit VST plugins on Win64.
- Build system: revised Qt4 detection for Win32/Win64 builds.
- Win installer: do not append version to install directory anymore.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sensomusic Usine & Easine 5 Updated Sensomusic has updated Usine and Easine to version 5.50.45.
- CPU Productions Groove Detective MIDI CPU Productions announced the release of Groove Detective MIDI, a low-cost version of the drum-loop search utility Groove Detective that will work on MIDI files exclusively.
- Ion Audio Piano 2 GO Piano 2GO is designed to transform your iPod or iPad into a music making machine, in the shape of a portable mini-keyboard with a built-in dock for iPod or iPad.