MusE has been updated to version 1.1.
- Jack MIDI support.
- Allow native VST GUIs for plugins.
- Audio and MIDI routing popup menus now stay open, for making rapid connections.
- MusE now has two mixers, with selectable track type display.
- External MIDI sync fixes and improvements, should be very stable.
- Some pianoroll improvements.
- Some crash fixes.
- Drum editor fixes.
- Various arranger fixes and improvements.
- Various improvements for plugin GUIs.
- Routing fixes.
- Stability fixes for plugins.
- Various DSSI fixes.
- Rec enabled track moves with selection when only one track is rec enabled.
- Jack MIDI, routing system, multichannel synth ins/outs, MIDI strips and trackinfo pane.
- Dummy audio driver: Added global settings for sample rate and period size.
- Arranger track list: Quick 'right-click' or 'ctrl-click' or 'ctrl-mouse-wheel' toggling of Track On/Off.
- Allow changing timebase master.
- Option to split imported MIDI tracks into multiple parts.
- Several new keyboard shortcuts for various operations, see shortcut editor.
- Several colour tweaks and other cosmetic changes.
- Various stability fixes.
- Countless fixes and tweaks, about a 300 lines in the Changelog, check it for a complete list of blood sweat and tears.
For a complete list of changes, check the ChangeLog in the package or online at the sourceforge site.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Cockos Reaper 3.71 Cockos has updated REAPER to v3.71.
- VSL Product Updates VSL recently updated Vienna Ensemble, Vienna Ensemble Pro and Vienna Instruments to version 4.1.7043 and Vienna Instruments Pro to version 1.0.7043.
- SonicProjects OP-X PRO II SonicProjects has announced the release of OP-X PRO-II, with extensions and new features over OP-X PRO based on collected customer requests and SonicProjects' own new ideas.