Mutools Mu.Lab 2 Update
MUTOOLS has updated MU.LAB to v2.5.9b.
- New: MU.LAB now fully supports multiple audio device outputs instead of a single stereo output. This is useful, for example, to create monitor mixes.
- Tuned: "Choose Skin" now properly selects the current skin on opening the dialog.
- Fixed: "Choose Skin" had a case-sensitivity issue.
- Fixed: Sequence editor: In some cases, the controller/pitchbend graph wasn't properly drawn.
- Fixed: Using unconnected MultiSampler plugs in the MuSynth could cause a crash.
Viewers of this article also read...
- AZ Audio SuperMidiScripter Update AZ Audio has updated SuperMidiScripter to v0.901.
- Dusted William Sounds Dirty Dose In SFZ Dusted William Sounds has announed that its Dirty Dose now also is available in the SFZ format.
- IK Multimedia Amplitube Software Updates IK Multimedia has announced the availability of AmpliTube Fender 1.0.1 and AmpliTube X-GEAR 1.3.1 software updates.