Steinberg Cubase 5

General Sequencer from Steinberg belonging to the Cubase series

Thread Cubase / Problem

• 6 replies
  • 7 participants
  • 7 followers
1 Cubase / Problem
Hey guys

i work with Cubase & everythign is good - i install Autotune & make some good tracks .. but today

i start to open Autotune & there comes an Error

Look : http://i35.tinypic.com/2vjc4u9.jpg

The Error is german - i try to translate :

Try to save your Projekt with a another name & start Cubase again.
& yep i try to save the projekt with another name but it dont works

The rest is not important i think ... please help me i want to finsih my new song

big Love !

[ Post last edited on 11/12/2009 at 14:34:31 ]

Not sure... But! Did you know cubase 5 has its own autotune? Pitch correct! Its basically autotune made easier! 

When in doubt, restart or reinstall... A pain but sometimes windows just plain sux. I have had similar issues and usually the reinstall fixes it. Good luck!

Peace!
Winchell

O yeah, have you updated cubase to 5.0.1? I think there were a couple issues with vst loading in the 5.0.0
Did you try to restart cubase? Or even the whole computer?
Is your Autotune the newest Version?
Ah that fault, I got it a few times too. But after clicking 'OK' nothing happened so I just carried on with recording. After a few times I got it I restarted Cubase (after backup) and nothing changed so I don't think it really is a serious problem

I never actually used plug-ins, and indeed Cubase has its own 'Pitch Correct', though I don't know how well it works.. I used it on my recorded vocals, and it sounded awful, but that could be my brilliant voice of course :p

Grtz from Belgium
I am trying to do a simple beat in Cubase 5. Just a kick and a snare time signature is 4/4 and I want to quantize to 1/16 like i did in Reason but it moves all the notes to the left and the first kick is always off.
I have been trying to get this for weeks can someone please help. I have tried all the quantizing on Cubase and nothing seems to work. You Tube videos nobody seems to know.

c2chism@gmail.com
Chuck
Thanks guys
Hey BSVRecords - I've seen this error as well, and like didii0807, after clicking it away a few times I was able to get rid of it the first time...However, I got kind of sick of it coming back, so I ended up reinstalling the software and this seemed to do the trick...Which versions of Cubase and Autotune are you working with?

Chitown340 - Cubase isn't the best software when it comes quantization, as I've had some issues here as well.  Is this an audio recorded beat or MIDI?
I got it a few times too. But after clicking 'OK' nothing happened so I just carried on with recording. After a few times I got it I restarted Cu-base (after backup) and nothing changed so I don't think it really is a serious problem

[url=http://www.3magicbeans.com]website design Denver[/url]
[url=http://www.3magicbeans.com]Denver website design[/url]