Gibson Nighthawk Standard 20th Anniversary
Gibson has a lot to celebrate this year, and among the celebrations is the Nighthawk Standard 20th Anniversary edition.
- Mahogany body
- Figured maple top
- Mahogany neck with rounded shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with pearloid split parallelograms
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Gibson Deluxe vintage-style tuners
- Golden "Nighthawk 20th Anniversary" inlay on truss rod
- 3 pickup: Mini-humbucker in neck position, NXS Nighthawk single coil in middle position and Nighthawk Lead humbucker in bridge position
- 1 volume and 1 push-pull tone (coil tap) controls, 5-way pickup switch
- string-thru-body Nighthawk bridge
- No pickguard
- Golden hardware
- Antique Natural and Fireburst finishes
- Hardshell included
MSRP is $2498. More details available at www.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Gibson celebrates Thunderbird Bass 50th birthday The Thunberbird Bass is 50 years-old, and for this special anniversary, Gibson USA launches a new golden version.
- Sully Erna signs a Gibson Les Paul Studio Gibson releases a new Les Paul Studio guitar signed by Godsmack frontman, Sully Erna.
- New Gibson Black Beauty Anniversary edition The Gibson Custom Shop celebrates the 20th anniversary of the Historic Reissues Series with 3 guitars, including a new 1957 Black Beauty edition.