Gibson 50th Anniversary 1963 ES-335
Gibson Memphis celebrates the 1963 version of the ES-335 semi-hollow archtop guitar with a new anniversary model available in two finishes.
The Gibson Memphis 50th Anniversary 1963 ES-335 guitar has the following specifications:
- Laminated maple archtop with 2 "F" holes
- Maple center block
- Spruce bracing
- Set-in quartersawn mahogany neck with 1963 version shape
- Dark rosewood fingerboard with 12" radius, pearloid Block inlays and vintage binding
- Nut width: 1.700"
- Kluson Single Line tuners with Tulip buttons
- 2 BurstBucker 1 and 2 pickups (Alnico II)
- 2 volume and 2 tone knobs, 3-way pickup switch
- Alloy ABR bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece
- Nickel hardware
- Nitrocellulose Historic Burst and 60's Cherry finishes
- Historic hard shell and certificate of authenticity included
US MSRP is $5292. More details available at www.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Gibson Slash Rosso Corsa Les Paul released Gibson USA announces the availability of the newest Slash Signature guitar, which sports a brand new Rosso Corsa finish.
- Gibson Firebird Elliot Easton Signature Elliot Easton temporarily gives up his SG for a brand new Gibson USA Firebird Signature guitar, also available for left-handed.
- Gibson Memphis new ES-390 hollowbody guitar Gibson Memphis division announces the release of a new version of its ES-390 hollow-body guitar.