Gibson Joe Walsh 1960 Les Paul
The Gibson Custom Shop releases three versions of the 1960 Les Paul Joe Walsh Signature guitar.
The Gibson Custom Shop Joe Walsh 1960 Les Paul is a reproduction of Eagles guitar players's 1960 Les Paul Standard. It is available in three Aged/Signed, Aged and VOS versions, each with a Tangerine Burst finish.
- Mahogany body
- Figured maple top
- Cream binding
- Set-in mahogany and maple spline neck, 1960's shape
- Rosewood fingerboard, 12" radius, cream binding and nitrocellulose trapezoid inlays
- Nut width: 1.687"
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Nickel plated Grover Kidney tuners, 12:01 ratio
- ABR-1 bridge and aluminum Stop Bar tailpiece
- 2 Custom Bucker Alnico III pickups
- 2 volume and 2 tone knobs, 3-way pickup switch
- Reissue cream pickguard
- Nickel hardware
- Nitrocellulose Tangerine Burst finish
- Custom Shop hardshell included
- Aged/Signed version with certificate of authenticity in leather bound folder: $17 645
- Aged version with certificate of authenticity in leather bound folder: $14 115
- VOS version with certificate of authenticity in Custom Shop folder: $10 351
More info at www.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New Gibson J-45 Cobraburst guitar Gibson announces the availability of a new J-45 electric acoustic guitar equipped with an LR Baggs Element preamp and available in Cobraburst finish.
- Gibson adds a new Les Paul Gary Moore guitar Gibson pays homage to Gary Moore with a new Les Paul Standard signature guitar, available in Lemon Burst finish.
- [Musikmesse] Gibson Explorer Bill Kelliher Mastodon's guitar player, Bill Kelliher, signs at Gibson a new Explorer "Golden Axe" electric guitar with golden hardware.