The Gibson Custom Shop reissues the SG Standard
Last classic model reissued in 2013 by the Gibson Custom Shop is the SG Standard.
- Mahogany body
- Glued-in one piece mahogany neck with long tenon and 1960 SlimTaper shape
- One piece rosewood fingerboard with 12" radius, 22 frets, single ply cream binding and trapezoidal inlays
- Nut width: 1.687"
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Kluson Deluxe tuners with green tulip buttons and 12:01 ratio
- ABR-1 bridge
- Multiply black/white pickguard
- 2 Custom Bucker pickups
- 2 volume and 2 tone controls, 3-way pickup switch
- Nickel hardware
- Finish: nitrocellulose and red aniline VOS Faded Cherry with engraved Maestro tailpiece/vibrato ($4939 MSRP) or Faded Cherry VOS ($4704) and Classic White VOS ($5409) with Stop Bar tailpiece
- Custom Shop hardshell included
Visit www.gibson.com for further details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Two Gibson Les Paul Goldtop Reissues Along with the Les Paul Standard, the Gibson Custom Shop reissues two 1956 and 1957 Les Paul Goldtop.
- 3 Gibson Les Paul Standard Reissue guitars The Gibson Custom Shop celebrates 20 years of Reissue with three new 1958, 1959 and 1960-era Les Paul Standard guitars.
- Gibson celebrates 20 years of Reissues The Gibson Custom Shop celebrates 20 years of classic guitar reissues with new reissues, including the ES-335.