Gibson Memphis new ES-390 hollowbody guitar
Gibson Memphis division announces the release of a new version of its ES-390 hollow-body guitar.
The ES-390 combines the body size of the ES-339 semi-hollow guitar to the full hollow "Thinline" body of the ES-330 archtop guitar. Like all the ES Series since 2010, this ES-390 is manufactured in the Memphis factory.
- 3-ply maple/basswood/maple hollow body
- Cream bindings
- Set-in mahogany neck with maple spline
- Rosewood fingerboard with 12" radius and pearloid Block inlays
- Nut width: 1.675"
- TonePros Kluson tuners with tulip buttons
- Tune-O-Matic bridge and trapeze aluminum tailpiece
- 2 Mini Humbucker Alnico II pickups
- 2 volume and 2 tone controls, 3-way pickup switch
- Black pickguard
- Chrome hardware
- Nitrocellulose Cherry, Ebony, Vintage Cherry and Vintage Sunburst
- Gibson Memphis Hardshell and certificate of authenticity included
MSRP for the Cherry and Ebony versions is $3527 and $4704 for the Vintage Cherry and Vintage Sunburst finishes. Visit www.gibson.com for full details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Gibson Custom Duane Allman 1959 Les Paul The Gibson Custom Shop recreated the 1959 Cherry Sunburst Les Paul used by Duane Allman in a two-version limited edition.
- Gibson Nancy Wilson Nighthawk Standard guitar Gibson announces the release of a new Nighthawk guitar signed by Nancy Wilson, Heart's guitar player.
- [NAMM][VIDEO] Gibson recreates the 1934 Jumbo Gibson announces at Summer NAMM 2013 a limited edition of the first Jumbo acoustic guitar created by the manufacturer in 1934.