The Les Paul Supreme 2014 is available
The first Les Paul Supreme 2014 edition have hit the stores, and Gibson fans will immediately notice a huge change…
The new Les Paul Supreme, that had been announced by Gibson last December (see this news), is no longer “plain top” as on the previous versions, but features two “F” holes. The instrument shape remains the same and this high-end guitar includes golden plated hardware and Crown inlays with a pearl 120th Anniversary badge on the fingerboard.
- AAAA maple top with two “F” holes
- AAA mahogany and maple back
- White/black bindings: 7-ply on top and 3-ply on the back
- Set-in mahogany neck with 50s rounded shape
- Ebony fingerboard with 12” radius, 22 “cryogenically frozen” frets and mother of pearl Crown and 120 Anniversary badge inlays
- Nut width: 1.695”
- Grover Keystone locking tuners, 18:1 ratio
- Golden and “Les Paul” engraved trussrod cover
- Floating Humbucker Alnico V neck pickup and 492T Alnico 2 bridge pickup
- 2 volume and 2 tone knobs, 3-way pickup switch
- TonePros Tune-O-Matic bridge and StopBar tailpiece
- Golden hardware
- Nitrocellulose Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Rootbeer, Caribbean Blue and Seafoam Green finishes
- Ships in a Gibson Historic Brown hardshell
The price of this new Les Paul Supreme 2014 is $5.339. More info at www.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rich Robinson signs a Gibson ES-335 Black Crowes’ guitarist Rich Robinson has signed a new ES-335 archtop guitare made in Gibson Memphis.
- Gibson introduces a cable that records audio Gibson will launch in May the Memory Cable, a first-of-its-kind audio cable with built-in recorder designed by Tascam.
- New Gibson Rock and Roll Hall of Fame LP The Gibson Custom Shop and Cleveland Rock and Roll Hall of Fame partnered once again in 2014 to recreate a legendary Les Paul Custom.