[NAMM] NS-225, Gibson's new design
Gibson announces the N-225 double-cutaway open-chambered electric guitar equipped with a Vibrola and available in three finishes.
- Solid maple open chambered body with two F holes
- Set-in maple neck with slim 60's shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium frets and acrylic Block inlays
- Grover tuners
- Gibson P-90 neck pickup and Dirty Finger bridge humbucker
- 1 volume knob, 1 push-pull tone control, 3-way pickup selector
- Tune-O-Matic bridge and Vibrola tailpiece
- Black hardware
- Finishes: Ebony with red and white pinstripes by Rick Harris, Natural and Faded Cherry
More information available on www.gibson.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Gibson Collector's Choice #7 The Gibson Custom Shop add to their Collector's Choice Series the 1960 Les Paul Shanks, the seventh recreation of a classic Gibson guitar.
- [NAMM] Gibson launches the Les Paul Standard Bass Gibson introduces a new electric bass based on the Les Paul Standard guitar design and available in three finishes.
- Gibson launches the SG Supra Gibson USA introduce the new Supra version of their SG guitar, equiped with 3 humbuckers and a piezo pickups.