< Tous les avis Celmo Sardine Can
Celmo Sardine Can
vick75 vick75

«  Try »

Published on 05/21/14 at 17:14
Compressor with a few filters that color the sound much. One approach sometimes slight distortion in certain configurations.
I think c is the analog (or optical?), Handmade in France!
Jack jack, true bypass

Simple configuration, two knobs, two LoCut filters and two colors that have their own control. We can therefore mix filters and colors!

Very effective indeed, it's hard to get through on because the sound of the single amp seems more bland.
I use a Stratocaster classic player 60 from Mexico who is armored. I believe the shield is highly recommended when you push the volume of the pedal.

I use it for two years and if I had to have a pedal that would be it. It is very versatile and extremely effective. However I have not tried other before buying: combo Made in France, the look and the fact that the-M-I in his pedalboard have finally convinced me (yes I know). It is also difficult to find therefore not clear the esayer there some nice demo videos.
The object is expensive but aparait as very solid. The default was there before to connect the adapter, it seems been corrected at least I did not on my copy.