< Tous les avis Celmo Sardine Can
Celmo Sardine Can
setneck setneck
Published on 06/14/09 at 09:18
Ditto

Setup just the beginning and actually quite versatile it is necessary to an hour for sonson!

Connect before a "vox bulldog," a "V-twin mesa", ending in a twin reverb!
I branch or gibson, or stratum is tl and the three sounds perfectly ... huge!
I did not know well the compressor, but it's really more a compressor sustainer, an OD light, the more I say, a dye!
all possibilities are very respectable, are pa photo, after each one to find his own ... and yet it is very possible!
I'm not a fan of coloring, playing on this kind of guitar and twin color is enough, however, to type of delusions or recovery assistance is faithful!

The only drawback I would say the correct ... the grain is beautiful TElement we would like to push a little gain!

Not easy for me to judge the relative quality prize or another comparison, I do not know much about the compressor in general (apart from the thing in the bottom bracket) in a notice there is the phrase "drive at your fingertips" is exactly the impression I had in trying! all my hardware has taken a suplement to me!
I feel that my sound is passing into the hands of a sound engineer ... it is a ca ... except that it comes out of the amp direct real-time!
one faith over the french have done it again!
celmo, Benedetti, I am in love!
displayed when the French star with this kind of stuff?
off-topic