< Tous les avis Celmo Sardine Can
Celmo Sardine Can
Newcas Newcas
Published on 03/26/09 at 09:46
Dj Describes brilliantly in other reviews, I do not BPS, if not originality and relevance of a compressor for rglages guitar (including filters).

Trs simple despite the many possibilities.
rglages trs efficient and always musical, even in extreme

Brilliant, superbly rgl incredibly vital and above: trs great respect for the hardware that surrounds it! I love its transparency, it dnature absolutely no sound, which is really a sign of high quality for me.
the use of the blow is easier and we will most of what we demand a compressor, while having the possibility (with the correct and 3 "characters"), s 'venture into the world of nice crunch / overdrive convincing.

I've had one month, and I still congratulates have made that choice. I am sr long to keep on my pedalboard).
As for the price, I find it normal, and even reasonable, for pedals that level.