< Tous les avis Celmo Sardine Can
Celmo Sardine Can
Anonymous
Published on 03/25/08 at 00:13
Pure analog hardware assembled by hand in a small bote mtal molded into the most beautiful effect.

Two potentiomtres for the level of compression (it follows a curve by its designer prdfinie Celmar Engel) and the output level, two mini-switches to act on a filter call INPUT FILTER and a section RECTIFIER called and change the color of his and two switches to turn on compression and grinding section. Beware, the Rectifier is a more compression, not a section distinctness. It is therefore necessary to enable compression bnficier.

Effective is the term which is: go in store to try to understand what was meant. I use between a Telecaster and a Vox AC30 52: The Sardine Can increase the range of possible colors without ever dnaturer! A couple overdrive (I took the test on a Fulltone OCD), it provides more gain and make the effect more cutting edge (grinding of Violet) or more crmeux (corrected on Brown) .
My rglage prfr right now: 11am compression, volume 1 hour, Input filter on Cut1, correct on Brown.

There - I know - no equivalent on the market so it is impossible to make comparisons. In any case I find nothing wrong. The PDAL is a real plus in a pedalboard, not a gadget. I could do without dj.

EDIT: I finally found a subject of great pedals mcontentement this: when the switch j'enclenche True bypass, I have a "plop". During the game, has drowned in the overall sound but in a quiet way, I have to mute the volume on my pedals before initiating the effect. It is currently the only pedals from my board to have that default. What a shame on a production level of this requirement. I withdraw the point.