Boss BF-2 Flanger (Japan)
Boss BF-2 Flanger (Japan)
zorzi zorzi
Published on 10/17/08 at 01:06
4 knobs: Manual, depth, rate and res
Analog
Made in Japan
A REFERENCE pedals in which great musicians (Jeff Beck, Robert Smith ...)

Trs easy to use

A superb flanger, prcis and deep. To advise all those who love this type of effect.
I use a Godin Artisan ST 2 and Ibanez AF-105 NT, a Brunetti Maranello. Personally, I was looking for just enough color lgrement my clean sounds. Although sr, we can draw from this the effects pedals and psychdliques pousss trs. When I tried with the same distortion (a Rat 2) and since I can not see the distortion of the same and I do Manir conois more one without the other.
His only difficulty is the default make discrte. I spend impractical for the effects loop in pramp mix with FX, the only way for me to get on his research ...

I use it for 6 months. I did not touch a flanger from the multi-effects Zoom ten years ago, nothing like it, so ...
The report is sensational qualitprix (bought used)
With exprience, I turned now to a chorus because, DEFINITIONS, what I draw from this is more like it pedals. The flanger effect is excessive for the style of music I play.