DiMarzio The Black Angel acoustic pickup
DiMarzio offers acoustic guitarists a new passive electro-magnetic pickup, The Black Angel, which mounts in the soundhole.
The new DiMarzio The Black Angel pickup is equipped with dual coils mounted on a parallel axis to the strings, a humbucker-type electro-magnetic circuit with acoustic isolation that prevents from capturing finger and pick noises, and rare earth magnets.
If you use the Black Angel with other capture devices (piezo or external microphone), a phase switch is included.
- Wiring: 1 conductor
- DC resistance: 1.66 kOhms
- Mounts in a 89mm and over soundhole
- 1/8” to 1/4” jack and 3m cable included
- Matte black finish
More info at www.dimarzio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rocktron releases the Hush 2X pedal Introduced at NAMM last January, the two-channel version of the Rocktron Hush noise reducer pedal is now hitting the stores.
- Keeley launches the Nocturner reverb Robert Keeley introduces a new reverb pedal called Nocturner, with a first batch of 30 models signed and available for a special price.
- Cioks releases DC5 Link power adapter for pedals Pedalboard users can now discover the new Cioks DC5 Link compact power adapter.